Tuesday, February 25, 2014

02/24/2014 Beaufort SC - Spring has arrived !!


Spring is springing in Beaufort SC.  I saw my first robin of the year, but it was in the bushes too quickly.  But I did get a decent shot of this pair of red birds.



The blossom at the top of this page and the ones immediately below belong to a Saucer Magnolia tree that is just coming into bloom.  It takes me hours to look these things up.





Actually, I have to give credit where credit is due.  The local garden club has put out the effort to put these tags on many trees – which is really informative for those of us who are passing through as tourists.  And if I don’t give credit where it is due, I have a vision of being chased with knitting needles or some such thing.



I wanted to get a few shots of the carriages in action – I didn’t have any of them with passengers.




     Logistical and computer issues have me running late this AM – all have a great Tuesday !!

David





No comments:

Post a Comment