Friday, February 21, 2014

Thursday 2/20/2014 - sick day - old photos

Magnolia Plantation; Charleston SC

     I was unable to get out and get any photos today - and several interviews I had lined up over the last two days had to be put off. I hate getting sick, but the fever has broken and I should be back up and going tomorrow.  

     I thought I would post a few old photos that I like - these are not "top 25," but they are not far off.  I hope you enjoy them, and have a great Friday !!

This was the first photo I ever really worked at - taken on Folly Beach SC



This was taken as a hurricane passed just offshore on Folly Beach SC


Early morning shot on the Ashley River in Charleston SC


This boat has completely rotted away since this shot


Cape Romain; SC



No comments:

Post a Comment