Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monday 12/30/2013




A Neuro-therapy session, a fox squirrel and two views of twilight on the Colleton River; Bluffton SC

    Rain finally breaking a bit here in the Hilton Head SC area.  The fellow I ran into at the dumpster yesterday took me along to a doctor’s appointment today.  It seems he has had a stroke and is undergoing brain-wave therapy in order to gain access again to some of the stroke damaged areas of his brain.

     It was my first time watching a QEEG, and the lady who was handling it for him seemed quite competent.  In fact, she has a pretty cool background, so I am going to return tomorrow morning and interview her for an article.  She actually runs a satellite office in Bluffton for a Dr. on Hilton Head, so I called his office and set an appointment to interview him on the 14th of January. 

     It is coming time for me to move on, and I am not sure if I should head south to Savannah or head back north a bit to the Beaufort area.  I missed a lot in the Beaufort area – there are a lot of coastal parks and botanical gardens, plus some old plantations that look cool.  I have been trying to get into an uber-exclusive golf course to photograph for a couple of months now and no luck yet.  I guess when the time comes to pull out of Hilton Head later tomorrow or on New Year’s Day the guidance will be there as to which direction I am supposed to go.

     Did a final photo shoot at Colleton River tonight – some of the pics are above.  I have to finish editing them and get discs ready to give to the media and marketing director tomorrow.  So lots to get done in the AM.  Ciao for now.

David


No comments:

Post a Comment