Monday, December 30, 2013

Sunday 12/29/2013




David Russell, Heron Head on, Colleton River,  Housing crisis on Colleton River

     Pouring rain all morning here – so no morning photo shoot.  Some difficulties developed at the place I was staying tomorrow, so I set about to leave.  There was some trash that needed to be gotten rid of – empty boxes, an old suitcase etc.  Some of it was mine, some wasn’t, but it was all on the back porch of the place.  So before I packed the van to move on, I loaded the trash in it and drove off to find the closest dumpster.  In a neighboring apartment complex I spotted on, so I pulled in to dump the trash.  Well, in pulls a car – David Russell, a fellow who (by coincidence of course) has been getting the meditations for a couple of years now and whom I have developed a friendship with.  He asked me what I was doing, and invited me over to stay at his place.  God is amazing – my only fear is that I will somehow lose the connection to the path.  These “coincidences” happen every day for me lately, and they are to me just “road markers” that show I am on the right path.

     Spent most of the rest of the day editing photos for Colleton River Plantation.  I got a lot of great shots out there, but there are hundreds more out there to be had in the proper conditions.  I could easily shoot there for another week or two, but it is time to move on.  I am not sure my next destination – I will decide tomorrow or Wednesday when I pull out.  But am very grateful for the “coincidence” with David.

Have a great day all!!
David



No comments:

Post a Comment