Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday 12/23/2013





Sunset on Colleton, ride to Daufuskie Island with Victor Delguercio

     Met Victor this morning who was kind enough to give me a boat ride out to Daufuskie Island.  I am at Bloody Point, which was a good hour and a half ride from Hilton Head.  We hit a huge fog bank on the way out - the whole ride was a bit surreal.

     The statue of liberty was on some guy's dock on the way out - for the most part this island is natural though.  I am looking forward to trying to track down a woman for an interview tomorrow who is the Island's nurse.  Rain set in about three oclock - no chance to shoot any sunset photos.

     I originally was slated to pitch my tent out here - Thursday morning the owner of Bloody Point called and offered a cabin on the ocean for Christmas.  So, I am in a cabin on the atlantic - a rather beautiful place.  

     I am sure I will be meeting some cool people and getting some opportunities for good shots starting tomorrow !!

Have a great Tuesday
David

     

No comments:

Post a Comment